Monday, February 9, 2009

It's Arunima

Hi June,
How r u?I really like to watch your programme Star Studio,where we confront The Stars front to front in our television.You look very nice and sweet.I like your smile very much. Star Jalsa is itself a very nice channel and all the shows that come in it are fantanstic.The show which is based on Fashion i.e."Style Fever" that comes 6 days a week at 12noon is really very cool.Its an ideal show for all the fashion conscious people.It makes one up to date with the latest trends that is running.The beauty tips that are given by the beauty experts in the show are quite effective.Thanks Star for airing such shows.The two serial "Aakhane Aakash Neel" and "Durga" are preferably the best.But now after watching the episodes of the new series"Bou Katha Kow" i think that is also very nice.I am happy that finally Hia and Ujjan came close to each other.This Valentine's Day hope they have a Gr8t Time.Another request to the director of "Bou Katha Kow"..... 'pls.jano Nikhil Mourike nijer kore nae before this Valentine's day.'She is so innocent and sweet.Oder juteta khub bhalo;exactly like Hia and Ujjan.'

As Valentines Day is comong very close I hope Star Jalsa will telecast some romantic movies and programmes that every valentine would love to see.This channel I think is "Jara Hatke"then other Bangla Channels and I as a viewer always expect some speciality in this channel.So I definitely hope it will live upto my expectations.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL THE ARTIST OF STAR JALSA.
Love u June.See u next Saturday.

Arunima.
9433450592.

3 comments:

  1. Dear JUNe,
    How r u?I really like to watch your programme.I like your smile very much. can u teel me " is nikhil come back in nira 's lifeor not i can not tollerat mouri? why she does not go her palashdanga?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear JUNe,
    How r u?I really like to watch your programme.I like your smile very much. can u teel me " is nikhil come back in nira 's lifeor not i can not tollerat mouri? why she does not go her palashdanga?" and why the producer "hiye ke pralicish kore dilo " khub vhul onek din por to hiya ujjan r kache ase chilo"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    Style Fever is really a very good Lifestyle TV Show. It was very interesting to show the show's anchor Ms. Kousani at the Saakshi Jewellery Store.

    ReplyDelete